Written By: James Hindman
Directed By: David Smith-English
July 15-August 15, 2021
Thursday-Sunday at 7:00 p.m.
All performances begin at 7pm and run 1.5 hours, with no intermission. So, you’ll be out before dark.
For your comfort, we are providing seat cushions and have installed a shade canopy.
Masks are not required, but we do ask that unvaccinated guests wear masks. All staff, crew, artists and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
ABOUT POPCORN FALLS:
The sleepy town of Popcorn Falls is forced into bankruptcy when a neighboring town threatens to turn them into a sewage treatment plant. Their only hope – open a theater! Two actors play over twenty roles in a world of farce, love, and desperation, proving once and for all that art can save the world.
• Outside in the Hakanson Amphitheater at the Environmental Learning Center (ELC) on the Clackamas Community College Campus.
• Go .25 miles past the Osterman Theatre and you will see the entrance to the ELC on your left.
• Plenty of parking.
• Restrooms are limited (and sanitized daily).
• The ELC is ADA compliant.
• The amphitheater has four rows on a slight rise and no stairs.
• All tickets are $30 and are general admission. There is no reserved seating
• Click the BUY NOW button to purchase or call the box office at 503-594-6047 between 1 and 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
• There will be no tickets available for purchase at the door.
• No need to bring your tickets. Check in with us; we’ll have your name on a list.
• Only 60 tickets available per show.
• Friday performances include a special Sound of Music preview (summer 2022) immediately after the show.
• No concessions