Construction Detours on Campus Summer 2019
Major improvements are happening on the campus of Clackamas Community College this summer. Including, the repaving of Douglas Loop. Please follow the detour signs when you enter campus and you will find your way to the Niemeyer Center and Clackamas Rep!
From Downtown Portland
- From I-205 take exit 10 south onto Highway 213.
- Proceed three miles up a long hill until you come to a large intersection that is Highway 213 and Beavercreek Road. Stop if the light is red!
- Continue on 213 and at the next light, turn left onto the campus of Clackamas Community College.
- Once on the campus take the first left.
- In approximately 1/8 of a mile you will see the Niemeyer Center on the right.
- The Osterman Theatre is inside the Niemeyer Center. Merge onto I-405 S from 13the Ave.